We are thrilled to share that Weber Shandwick Canada has been named a 2019 PR Agency Of The Year (Silver) by Strategy Magazine. This is the first time we’ve risen from the shortlist to a place on the podium by Canada’s leading marketing trade publication.
The current issue of Strategy provides a deep dive on what makes Weber Shandwick different and how our culture propels great work.
Some of the highlights include:
- Our pioneering move towards an integrated model that’s ahead of the industry;
- Our focus on building success with current clients and attracting new mandates;
- Our focus on building our employee value proposition with a focus on diversity and impactful programs the Richard Ellis Scholarship;
- Our ongoing commitment to culture and development;
- Our award-winning work on campaigns featuring the Sport Chek Woods Parka Lodge, McDonald’s McHappy Day, and the PALentine’s Day campaign for Mondelez’ Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo launch from this year’s submission.
You can read Justin Dallaire’s full article in Strategy here.
We are super proud of this accomplishment, but let’s always remember what got us here: none of us is better than all of us when we work together and put clients first.
Our clients give us opportunities to partner and do incredible work. Our talented people bring their whole selves to work and help us move forward together.
As we cap off an incredible awards season with more than 60 accolades, I’m humbled and grateful for what we all can accomplish together.