WEBER IGNITE 2018,
The weber shandwick internship program
Job Number: 009244
Primary Location: Canada-Quebec-Montreal
Are you ready to ignite your career? Are you looking for exposure to an award-winning global marketing communications agency working with some of the world’s most exciting brands? While our story is rooted in traditional PR, we’ve evolved into a fully integrated agency working with top global clients in CPG, retail, healthcare and financial brands.
From social strategy, digital advertising, editorial content, experiential events, branding, SEO, video production, website development, employee engagement, influencer relations, crisis management, media relations, public affairs and more – our work, knowledge and people are as unique as the ideas we present every day.
While we work hard each day to support our clients, we also believe in making time to take in the moment and celebrate with one another. In addition to coming together each week over drinks and treats, we can be found attending workshops, taking in-office yoga sessions, savouring snacks, dancing at our holiday and summer parties, and more.
ABOUT OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: WEBER IGNITE 2018
We don’t want to be just another agency that provides you with an internship. We want to ignite your career…and then some.
Beginning day one, we’ll create an environment that allows you to explore the various facets of PR/Marketing and discover what gets you up in the morning:
- Conduct and report on media monitoring to keep us aware of client coverage and what’s happening with their competitors, identify potential risks and support with crisis management.
- Prepare and update media and influencer lists with fresh outlets, angles and voices.
- Apply strong written abilities in English and French to draft research reports, social content, internal communications and media relations materials.
- Support event execution: generate ideas, source locations, coordinate vendors, engage with media/influencers, and set-up/take-down.
- Develop briefs that help planners and creative teams understand the client-ask.
- Dig deep into consumer and competitive research to support with new business pitches.
- Attend brainstorms alongside video producers and editors, art directors and copywriters.
- Assist account teams with ad-hoc tasks such as project management and billing support.
- You’re curious and intrigued by what makes a brand, a piece of copy, a video, a moment memorable.
- You want to support top global brands in sharing their stories across all communications channels.
- You like to think BIG, and will do what it takes to execute a BIG idea.
- You’d rather be busy than bored and can manage competing deadlines in fast-paced environments.
- You crave content and have your finger on the pulse of media/digital/influencer trends.
- Your creative writing skills allow you to breakdown complex ideas into relatable ones.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting applications for Summer and Fall/Winter 2018 (mid-July to December 2018)
Weber Shandwick welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.