manager/Senior Manager, Integrated Media
Primary Location: Canada – Ontario – Toronto
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join our integrated media team in Toronto. We’re a passionate and diverse team that protects and promotes some of Canada’s most iconic and beloved brands – and has fun while doing it!
We’re looking for a team player to help us tell compelling stories for our clients through innovative and integrated earned, owned and paid media strategies. We’re looking for an influencer and digital/social expert who can create stories that drive earned media coverage, plan events, lead announcement activations, manage influencer programs, and create and manage social campaigns. Familiarity with both traditional media as well as digital and social platforms is key.
If you’ve got a passion for PR, here’s an opportunity to grow your career at a forward-thinking, award-winning and globally leading integrated communications agency.
- Develop a strong understanding of our clients’ businesses and target audiences, and collaborate across our Creative, Insights and Client Experience teams to create and execute innovative and integrated media/influencer/social campaigns
- Develop best-in-class strategies for content creation and distribution across paid, owned and earned channels
- Actively monitor media, social, influencer and industry trends to proactively identify opportunities and issues that directly and indirectly affect our clients
- Develop strategic messaging and provide counsel for clients on brand-building opportunities and reputational risks
- Identify and build relationships with influencers (e.g., advocates, bloggers/vloggers, celebrities) to bring our clients’ stories to life through trusted and relatable voices
- Develop and track meaningful KPIs to measure success of campaigns and return on investment for our clients
- Leverage paid digital/social tools to amplify results and strategically target content to key audiences
- Help mentor and develop junior team members
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of the overall media and social media landscape
- Ability to work effectively with integrated agency teams
- A BA or BS degree in communications or a related discipline
- Strong written, verbal communication, presentation, collaboration and problem-solving skills
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 78 cities with a network extending to 129 cities around the world. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick was the only public relations agency included on the Advertising Age Agency A-list in 2014 and 2015 and the only PR firm designated an A-List Agency Standout in 2017 and 2018. Weber Shandwick was honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016 and 2017, The Holmes Report’s Global Agency of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017, and The Holmes Report’s Global Digital Agency of the Year in 2016. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, employee engagement, social impact, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.ca.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.